Complete answer (sample)
My least weak weakness is that I sometimes struggle to prioritize tasks when presented with multiple projects at once.
To counter this, I have developed strategies for organizing and managing my schedule so that all of the tasks are completed in a timely manner.
Additionally, I am always open to feedback from colleagues or mentors on how best to manage my workload going forward.
However, even if it doesn't come naturally, I'm willing and able to put in extra effort into learning new methods of organization as needed.
All things considered though - given enough time - there's no task too daunting for me.
More examples of less impactful and less detrimental weaknesses (part 1)
- I sometimes have difficulty delegating tasks, as I prefer to take on more responsibility than necessary in order to make sure things are done correctly.
- My perfectionism can lead me to become overly focused on details and lose sight of the big picture goals at times.
- It is hard for me not to be critical when reviewing my own work or that of others, which can cause delays if taken too far.
More examples of less impactful and less detrimental weaknesses (part 2)
- Even though it's a strength most of the time, my enthusiasm occasionally leads me down paths that may end up being inefficient or unnecessary in achieving our objectives - so I'm always mindful about where this energy should be channeled towards maximum impactful results!
- I find myself getting easily distracted by new ideas while working on something else; however, with practice, I've learned how best manage these distractions without compromising quality outcomes.
- Sometimes communication between teams becomes difficult due to different perspectives and priorities but through active listening and dialogue we usually reach an understanding quickly enough